Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

And I have it as well. Thanks for letting me know, I've reported it.

I wouldn't click on the link.

I started seeing it yesterday, but I have my ad blocker turned off as it was causing some errors when enabled. I will turn it back on and see what it does.

Ok, that got rid of it and I can still see the signatures, that was the problem before.

I started seeing it yesterday, but I have my ad blocker turned off as it was causing some errors when enabled. I will turn it back on and see what it does.

Ok, that got rid of it and I can still see the signatures, that was the problem before.

We aren't the only forum with the ad, and Nabble seems to know from whence it came. So hopefully they can remove it quickly.

I had my ad blocker turned off as well, so enabled it and it did strip out the ad but left the signatures - which was exactly why I had it on in the first place.

But I'll turn my ad blocker back off since I need to see anything that happens.

We aren't the only forum with the ad, and Nabble seems to know from whence it came. So hopefully they can remove it quickly.

I had my ad blocker turned off as well, so enabled it and it did strip out the ad but left the signatures - which was exactly why I had it on in the first place.

But I'll turn my ad blocker back off since I need to see anything that happens.

The problem has been resolved. Thanks for letting me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not me. :nabble_smiley_what:

You know what is funny, my buddy is getting married Saturday, and he met this girl through an online dating thing. She's Russian, of Mongolian descent, so she is an Asian Russian...of all things...

Not a suggestion but a question.

Does this site have PM (privet message)?

I ask because I was bouncing between 2 sites and had a PM window pop up saying I had a new message but could not find any place on here for them and no new PM on the other site.

I think I found where the PM came from, a site I had open on the browser, have like 4 open tabs, but do not go to much.

Thanks

Dave G.

Not a suggestion but a question.

Does this site have PM (privet message)?

I ask because I was bouncing between 2 sites and had a PM window pop up saying I had a new message but could not find any place on here for them and no new PM on the other site.

I think I found where the PM came from, a site I had open on the browser, have like 4 open tabs, but do not go to much.

Thanks

Dave G.

There's no PM function here. Wish there was.

Glad you found out where it came from.