Bullnose Forums

The Camano Experience

kramttocs

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! I like it!!!!

Thanks! I am really happy with how it turned out. Looking forward to seeing all the brown of the hood.

The painter drilled the hole in the cowl cover for the wiper motor top bolt so it will get painted and installed next.

I can't recall in what order I removed it- can the antenna wire be installed after all that fairly easily? So if I wait until I get it back at my place can I snake it through the firewall and up?

Thanks! I am really happy with how it turned out. Looking forward to seeing all the brown of the hood.

The painter drilled the hole in the cowl cover for the wiper motor top bolt so it will get painted and installed next.

I can't recall in what order I removed it- can the antenna wire be installed after all that fairly easily? So if I wait until I get it back at my place can I snake it through the firewall and up?

I don't know, but it would seem like you could push a wire through the firewall from inside the cab, snag a string dangled through the antenna hole, and then pull the antenna lead through. I think.

I don't know, but it would seem like you could push a wire through the firewall from inside the cab, snag a string dangled through the antenna hole, and then pull the antenna lead through. I think.

Sounds like a good plan to me. I've got a plastic fish from a previous job of running network wires somewhere around here...

thats one nice paint job.

Thanks guys. Really happy with how it's turning out. Spent the morning at the body shop checking over the cowl, installing the wiper motor/arms with new bushings on them, installing the grommets, and some other odds and ends. Couldn't get around to installing the hood hinges as I ran out of stainless washers that I'd polished so had to run and get some more before going to a family dinner.