Bullnose Forums

Cleaning

Dorsai

When are you going to be in my area? :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Er...you guys should probably ask what happened to the crap on the workbench before inviting me to go all Marie Kondo on your stuff:

IMG_0414.jpg.bd062bf52e9c4d980cd2f740debd9745.jpg

A lot of it got put away properly or thrown out as appropriate, but a lot of the rest just got moved to the nearest flat space, namely, the robotics/computer table. I'll get that cleaned up once exams are over, but I just couldn't take the workbench as it was any longer.

Er...you guys should probably ask what happened to the crap on the workbench before inviting me to go all Marie Kondo on your stuff:

A lot of it got put away properly or thrown out as appropriate, but a lot of the rest just got moved to the nearest flat space, namely, the robotics/computer table. I'll get that cleaned up once exams are over, but I just couldn't take the workbench as it was any longer.

That's a symptom of more things than places to put them. Don't ask how I know. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Ever reach that point of frustration with the condition of your workspace, that you have to drop everything and clean right then and there?

YES! Every Saturday, Sunday, and a couple days through the week.:nabble_smiley_happy:

LOL I had to clean off part of the 10'x8' table in the workshop room to mix paint on.

I also blew the dust off the 20' work bench in the bay part of the garage to try and keep the dirt out of the paint I will spray in a bit.

As they say any flat spot (cars) that does not move in a week or more becomes a shelf.

I have 2 of them, 1 in the far bay in my garage, has truck parts on it and the other in the house garage, this one only has the glass from that car on it so not too bad.

If it makes you or anyone else feel better I can get pictures later of my messy table & bench LOL

BTW I bet you now can find anything :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Dave ----

BTW I bet you now can find anything :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Dave ----

Perhaps for this week only...but yes. :nabble_smiley_happy:

So you don't feel so bad here is my mess.

Work shop / storage room table.

20190727_111952.jpg.a885af2dcb074e48872ac600d1aba000.jpg

And the work bench down 1 wall in the bay area.

20190727_112022.jpg.861146ecc549c7d1472876d736e32772.jpg

I don't see me cleaning either one soon just the area I need to work in.

Dave ----