Bullnose Forums

Roof Cut Section

I *do* know the door -opening- and front glass will fit across 1980-1996.

Last call!

Please tell me what you need, because I'm going to roll the truck over and chop it to bits.

If I have to remove the clearance lights for someone else, it will only take seconds to get the piece you want.

Sorry - due to the time delay I've only just seen your post. This is how much I'm after

So right side, halfway back, 6" down the A pillar and how far in across the roof?

I can try to cut it too big, and always make it smaller for shipping.

How does one ship parts to the bottom of the Earth?

Post? DHL?

What's it worth to you?

We should probably have that discussion by email but this is Gary's forum, so he makes the rules, not like FTE

So right side, halfway back, 6" down the A pillar and how far in across the roof?

I can try to cut it too big, and always make it smaller for shipping.

How does one ship parts to the bottom of the Earth?

Post? DHL?

What's it worth to you?

We should probably have that discussion by email but this is Gary's forum, so he makes the rules, not like FTE

Pricing discussions are fine on here. It is your call.

Having done a lot of stuff like this, over the years . . I'd go for the entire roof.

He want about 3 inches in from the gutter. I was going to go 6" but as you said bigger is better and trim for shipping.

Only reason I told Darin to ask you is mine is from the roll over parts truck and is bent up pretty good and I think not worth shipping to OZ.

Pete the whole roof would be nice but shipping to OZ would be killer!

Dave ----