Bullnose Forums

Little Blue 82

That's a lot of tire for Little Blue. I'm not used to seeing that much on a Flareside, so they look out of place initially. But I think I'm warming up to them.

However, they are big enough to change the effective gear ratio significantly. What rear gears do you have? Lots of the Flaresides came geared really tall and those tires may be too much in that case.

That's a lot of tire for Little Blue. I'm not used to seeing that much on a Flareside, so they look out of place initially. But I think I'm warming up to them.

However, they are big enough to change the effective gear ratio significantly. What rear gears do you have? Lots of the Flaresides came geared really tall and those tires may be too much in that case.

I like it.

Bet the Bronco looks funny now on smaller tires.

Gary, if you dont think that looks good, you aint redneck enough. Hahaha. Thats some real git r done tires there.

Geared @ 3.50:1. Its plenty of gear. Drives and shifts fine.

I like it.

Yes it does. The bronco was a real beast to get out of the holler. But we got her. It's pretty rough.

I will get some good stuff off of her though.

I noticed it doesnt have a 9" rear. What was the other rear it would have had? Looks like a typical chevy style rear.

I like it.

Yes it does. The bronco was a real beast to get out of the holler. But we got her. It's pretty rough.

I will get some good stuff off of her though.

I noticed it doesnt have a 9" rear. What was the other rear it would have had? Looks like a typical chevy style rear.

8.8". It was introduced in '83, but the 9" was still in use at least through the rest of the Bullnose era.

8.8". It was introduced in '83, but the 9" was still in use at least through the rest of the Bullnose era.

Thanks Gary.

Anyone know the trick to getting that rearview mirror glue to work right? Ive followed the instructions. Tried twice. It keeps falling off when I go to put the mirror on. Ive waiting the appropriate amount of time and everything. Maybe the glue was old on the shelf?

By the way, been tuni g it some today. Ive got it to crawl up hills in 2nd gear going 10mph with plenty of pull. I'd say the gear ratio is pretty good. Good enough for em guys anyway.

Thanks Gary.

Anyone know the trick to getting that rearview mirror glue to work right? Ive followed the instructions. Tried twice. It keeps falling off when I go to put the mirror on. Ive waiting the appropriate amount of time and everything. Maybe the glue was old on the shelf?

Take the truck to a glass shop and have them glue it back on.

Just make sure you have it some what marked where you want it because once it is glued it should not come off.

I had a glass replaced on something and they glued it in the wrong place and could not use the sun visor on 1 side, guess what side. I think the set screw was not tight and hit a bump and it popped off the mount so I left it off the rest of the time I owned the truck.

Dave ----