Bullnose Forums

Salan's 1980 Something

salans7

Well done! Looks good. :nabble_anim_claps:

So recently I've done a few things, like install a new clutch lever to fix the well worn original one, picked up a very tired 460 V8 for rebuild, and installed the HVAC seal kit from Detroit Muscle Technologies. The seals were the last thing I needed to do before I put the dash back in the truck for hopefully the final time. :nabble_anim_jump:

Screenshot_20200601-210648_Gallery.thumb.jpg.643e802214c11ef3a543c8567bbcefd1.jpg

Screenshot_20200601-210726_Gallery.thumb.jpg.8b0fb4655e4d198b1ada95dfafb01741.jpg

Screenshot_20200601-210635_Gallery.thumb.jpg.7290dd29a8d60e7e3fb2a374f40f52ea.jpg

So recently I've done a few things, like install a new clutch lever to fix the well worn original one, picked up a very tired 460 V8 for rebuild, and installed the HVAC seal kit from Detroit Muscle Technologies. The seals were the last thing I needed to do before I put the dash back in the truck for hopefully the final time. :nabble_anim_jump:

Did you like the seal kit? Do you have a link to it?

We need to build a list of resources like that.

Glad to see he is getting orders on them. I agree that they are top notch.

I remembered him from all of your posts, so thank you for the original legwork in getting these produced and for mentioning him here as well. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Glad to see he is getting orders on them. I agree that they are top notch.

I remembered him from all of your posts, so thank you for the original legwork in getting these produced and for mentioning him here as well. :nabble_anim_handshake:

You bet although no thanks needed - I just finished what someone over on FTE started :nabble_smiley_beam:

I was a little worried he wouldn't get too many orders until these trucks really hit their stride so it's great seeing someone using it. He is a really nice guy.

• 1 month later...

You bet although no thanks needed - I just finished what someone over on FTE started :nabble_smiley_beam:

I was a little worried he wouldn't get too many orders until these trucks really hit their stride so it's great seeing someone using it. He is a really nice guy.

Guess I didn't post a picture when I re-installed the dash. Still a lot of things left to do, but I like having the truck semi-complete because it makes it seem like there's less to do, plus it makes more room in the shop.

DSCN2177.jpg.b7663ff858828f2f23027b715dfa5eda.jpg

Guess I didn't post a picture when I re-installed the dash. Still a lot of things left to do, but I like having the truck semi-complete because it makes it seem like there's less to do, plus it makes more room in the shop.

The "more room in the shop" bit is a biggee. I have totes stacked everywhere with parts in them for Big Blue. And so far I've not emptied very many of them. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Anyway, dash looks good! I'm envious.

Yes, really looking good! :nabble_smiley_good:

What year is the seat with headrest, Shaun?

Cover looks good too.

No one down there wants to be scalded by vinyl.

Gary, it seems Big Blue is almost complete.

What all parts do you have left????

Or are these parts BB came loaded with when you kidnapped him from Florida?