Bullnose Forums

Old Blue - 1984 XL Flareside

ckuske

Hi Shaun,

Yeah, that may be the only choice. How hard you think it'd be to get the lines into the plastic connector that's inside the cab?

I just looked on Greensales, they have the older one in stock... lots of them.

I'm going to contact them and ask them to send a picture. Maybe it can be made to work on 82 and higher?

(E0TZ19C827A)

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked on Greensales, they have the older one in stock... lots of them.

I'm going to contact them and ask them to send a picture. Maybe it can be made to work on 82 and higher?

(E0TZ19C827A)

The number in the illustration is the basic part number (common across all Ford's)

It is the prefix and suffix that distinguish it.

E0TZ only means it was originally designed for the 1980 model year.

I have C8TE parts in my '87 truck.

The number in the illustration is the basic part number (common across all Ford's)

It is the prefix and suffix that distinguish it.

E0TZ only means it was originally designed for the 1980 model year.

I have C8TE parts in my '87 truck.

Yep, agreed! I guess this one is going to remain a bit of a mystery, unless something pops up on eBay or perhaps I find a better specimen in a junkyard. The appropriate part according to the parts catalog (E3TZ-19C827-A) looks nothing like what I just pulled out of the truck. (For example https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-1983-1988-OEM-Ford-Bronco-HVAC-Vacuum-Hose-Harness-Assembly-E3TZ-19C827-A/401391244319?epid=1011240380&hash=item5d74c8541f:g:TeIAAOSwOTVZoG7P)

Yep, agreed! I guess this one is going to remain a bit of a mystery, unless something pops up on eBay or perhaps I find a better specimen in a junkyard. The appropriate part according to the parts catalog (E3TZ-19C827-A) looks nothing like what I just pulled out of the truck. (For example https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-1983-1988-OEM-Ford-Bronco-HVAC-Vacuum-Hose-Harness-Assembly-E3TZ-19C827-A/401391244319?epid=1011240380&hash=item5d74c8541f:g:TeIAAOSwOTVZoG7P)

Guys - Your librarian has done a poor job. He only listed 1 part number when there were more. The website as been fixed and here's what it shows: :nabble_smiley_blush:

vacuum-harness-header_orig.thumb.jpg.df6be81d5b83af1138df84d5b49e942f.jpg19c827-1_orig.thumb.jpg.6bee0ed6b24cfd2c5ae1504003381165.jpgvacuum-harness-2_orig.thumb.jpg.184f3b52d05ebe62db23477065d0cbd9.jpg

So E0TZ-19C827-A appears to be what we're looking for.

https://www.rearcounter.com/E0TZ-19C827-A-parts442084.html

Thank you for looking at this Gary. I appreciate the correction.

Shaun, do you recall if your assembly looked like what I posted higher in the thread.

My Google search is still coming up dry to find some that looks similar to what I pulled out of my truck this afternoon.

Thank you for looking at this Gary. I appreciate the correction.

Shaun, do you recall if your assembly looked like what I posted higher in the thread.

My Google search is still coming up dry to find some that looks similar to what I pulled out of my truck this afternoon.

Yes, mine looks exactly like yours, in fact the same hose is broken too. Haha.

I also noticed that all of the image search options are incorrect. :nabble_anim_crazy:

Yes, mine looks exactly like yours, in fact the same hose is broken too. Haha.

I also noticed that all of the image search options are incorrect. :nabble_anim_crazy:

So let's post up some pics of the right stuff and I'll put them on the HVAC page with the right part numbers. Then Google will find it and eventually the right pics will start showing up.

So let's post up some pics of the right stuff and I'll put them on the HVAC page with the right part numbers. Then Google will find it and eventually the right pics will start showing up.

I have all of my stuff mounted in the truck, but can pull it out for the sake of documentation if nobody else already has pictures of the other two parts of the harness.

I have all of my stuff mounted in the truck, but can pull it out for the sake of documentation if nobody else already has pictures of the other two parts of the harness.
I can’t go back out and look right now, but what is the picture above missing?  I am missing the fitting that plugs into the T check valve for the broken line, but otherwise I think it’s complete. Or do we also want the portion that plugs into the control head?

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 8:27 PM salans7 [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote: