Bullnose Forums

Old Blue - 1984 XL Flareside

ckuske

There's three parts to the harness assembly, the picture you posted that goes to the engine bay (E0TZ19C827A), there's the part that goes to the control head (E0TZ19C827C and E3TZ19C827A), and then the part that goes to the vacuum motors on the plenum in the cab (E0TZ19C827B).

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other pic is fine, but what I think would be better would be to show both pieces - the one from under the hood to in the cab, and the one from there to the control. As I think I understand it, there's only one from under the hood to in the cab, but two from there to the control. Right?

If we had a pic that showed all three, and the differences between the one to the control, we'd have it covered. I think.

There's three parts to the harness assembly, the picture you posted that goes to the engine bay (E0TZ19C827A), there's the part that goes to the control head (E0TZ19C827C and E3TZ19C827A), and then the part that goes to the vacuum motors on the plenum in the cab (E0TZ19C827B).
Gotcha. I was hyper focused on the part in the illustration that applied to me lol.   I can try to get pics of the other pieces as well, everything is ripped apart already. 

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 8:34 PM salans7 [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

The other pic is fine, but what I think would be better would be to show both pieces - the one from under the hood to in the cab, and the one from there to the control. As I think I understand it, there's only one from under the hood to in the cab, but two from there to the control. Right?

If we had a pic that showed all three, and the differences between the one to the control, we'd have it covered. I think.

I may actually have the pieces to take pics of. Let me look tomorrow.

That's great, thanks Gary! E0TZ-19C827-A is indeed what I'm looking for then.

I'll send out an update after I call Green Sales tomorrow - we will see about price

Looks good Gary! I'm glad that info will finally be up on the site!

I believe I bought a shift knob from Green Sales, and I remember it being in the $30 range if I recall correctly. So hopefully it won't be much more than that.

Looks good Gary! I'm glad that info will finally be up on the site!

I believe I bought a shift knob from Green Sales, and I remember it being in the $30 range if I recall correctly. So hopefully it won't be much more than that.

Ok guys, please check it out. The picture doesn't really belong in the list of part numbers, so I added this statement in the part number list: "See the picture of the hoses and their PNs on the Illustrations, Pics, Etc tab, then the Integral A/C tab, and then the Pictures tab."