Bullnose Forums

B150 Mexican Carryall

Gary had asked me to stop by and share some pictures of this truck I'm picking up this week. It's a 1982 Ford B150 carryall coming out of Southern Mexico. I have seen several of the older ones but I had yet to have seen a bullnose version, so I decided to pick this one up to sell it in the market up here. Being as I have a bullnose Bronco I've got a reference point and interest in these trucks in general. Once this one is gone I'll be picking up another one and I'll post up the pictures just for something different.Front_RW.thumb.jpeg.6b556d8157ca57b658ba74c526771d39.jpegPass_Doors_open_RW.thumb.jpeg.083f4025a43ffa0f91e1eedea71a80f7.jpegDriver_Rear_RW.thumb.jpeg.c0fe6a1104fdfd7f738e449c33708f19.jpegPass_Rear_RW.thumb.jpeg.474a431b84519a9d8785e86dd09fb3ba.jpeg

Jason - Thanks for doing this. And for joining. :nabble_anim_handshake:

You may want to read the bit about posting pics on the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's as it can be very trying. However, we are about to move to a new forum platform that will make posting pics MUCH easier, so don't get too hurt over how hard it is now.

Oh, and we ask people to do an introduction post in the New Members Start Here folder because we have our guidelines posted there. And since we will hold you to the guidelines we do want you to have read them. So I'd appreciate it if you'd go introduce yourself there.

Jason - Thanks for doing this. And for joining. :nabble_anim_handshake:

You may want to read the bit about posting pics on the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's as it can be very trying. However, we are about to move to a new forum platform that will make posting pics MUCH easier, so don't get too hurt over how hard it is now.

Oh, and we ask people to do an introduction post in the New Members Start Here folder because we have our guidelines posted there. And since we will hold you to the guidelines we do want you to have read them. So I'd appreciate it if you'd go introduce yourself there.

Well, forget the FAQ's, you got it done! Well done! Love the truck! Please tell us all about it, and update this thread as you find out all the details. We want to know!

Well, forget the FAQ's, you got it done! Well done! Love the truck! Please tell us all about it, and update this thread as you find out all the details. We want to know!

I forgot the actual details of the truck. It's a 302, 4 speed with a granny first and a Dana 44. Truck was finished out by a Mexican coach builder. An F150 short bed chassis was supplied and the body only existed from the doors forward. They were finished out in 2 door or 3 door versions. Depending on the years and coach builder they used barn doors or a Bronco style tailgate. This was what was available in the market in place of the full size vans we had here in the states. Importing vehicles into Mexico was a different scenario than it is today. They had cars and trucks built down there we never saw in the US.

Very nice. What part of the US will it be in? And where will it be listed for sale?

It will be in Phoenix AZ. I have it listed on market place as is, once I dump more money into repairs and paint repair I may try it on BAT. If someone wants to buy it prior I'm fine with that as I already have all the keepers I need. It's at 18k or OBO. That would be after its been titled in AZ. All the travels risks and cost aren't as cheap as one would hope. I just put on a new set of 31s on it for the trip home

https://www.facebook.com/share/cVteorGzQtTS3AVL/

It will be in Phoenix AZ. I have it listed on market place as is, once I dump more money into repairs and paint repair I may try it on BAT. If someone wants to buy it prior I'm fine with that as I already have all the keepers I need. It's at 18k or OBO. That would be after its been titled in AZ. All the travels risks and cost aren't as cheap as one would hope. I just put on a new set of 31s on it for the trip home

https://www.facebook.com/share/cVteorGzQtTS3AVL/

Jason - Are you in Phoenix? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I could add you if you want.

Jason - Are you in Phoenix? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I could add you if you want.

Jason, welcome to the forum!!!

I guess the crew cab didn't carry all in certain parts of the Americas :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig: