Bullnose Forums

Passenger side kick panel

Frogger2662

Red is the color of the rest of the trim. That is the color I am going with.

Are you in a hurry?

I have two sets; tan w/o vents (AC truck) and black w/vents (non-AC truck). I am not planning to have AC in my truck because of the parts I'm missing and the fact that I'm OK with the windows down and having the wind-wings flipped outward to push air into the cab, on hot days.

I'll most likely be going with the black set but am keeping my options open until I get to working on the interior of my truck's cab in a couple of months. I just want to be sure of my plan for the interior with respect to colors for the hard parts and the seat covering.

Let me know.

Are you in a hurry?

I have two sets; tan w/o vents (AC truck) and black w/vents (non-AC truck). I am not planning to have AC in my truck because of the parts I'm missing and the fact that I'm OK with the windows down and having the wind-wings flipped outward to push air into the cab, on hot days.

I'll most likely be going with the black set but am keeping my options open until I get to working on the interior of my truck's cab in a couple of months. I just want to be sure of my plan for the interior with respect to colors for the hard parts and the seat covering.

Let me know.

No hurry at all. Going to strip down my interior in late fall. Let me know. Thanks

No hurry at all. Going to strip down my interior in late fall. Let me know. Thanks

Sounds good. I will do my best to remember to reply to this thread when I get the interior sorted. If I haven't replied by Halloween, feel free to reach out to Gary for my email address. Thanks for your patience.

• 5 weeks later...

Update: I am going to need rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder. That's scheduled for December 18, 2024. I am trying to get as much done on my truck before then (but it still won't be finished). Rehab is 9+ months. So, I will do my best to decide on my course of action, on the interior, before Xmas.

Edited by Bronco638