Bullnose Forums

How to buy a Bullnose Ford

You know more about 'my' nation than a lot of people that live there know about it.... it used to be different countries until a common 'enemy' came in and united it into one.... imagine putting all of europe into one country.... it is as diverse as Europe. I know very little about the next state over... I am married to an Arkansan and I've been here longer so I know more about 'Hillbilly' culture than I do my own to be honest. How many of my kind do you see messing with 460 big blocks. They probably will have a heart attack sitting in their Teslas if they knew I was driving around a 8mpg truck :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I hear Prashant paid a visit to Bill/85lebaronT2 recently. :nabble_smiley_whistling:

He has a passion for 460's and a wanderlust that I envy. :nabble_smiley_cool:

Maybe you two need an introduction? 🤔

Maybe he can make Gary's G2G???

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hear Prashant paid a visit to Bill/85lebaronT2 recently. :nabble_smiley_whistling:

He has a passion for 460's and a wanderlust that I envy. :nabble_smiley_cool:

Maybe you two need an introduction? 🤔

Maybe he can make Gary's G2G???

Dang it. I thought I was one of a kind. :nabble_smiley_tongue: Just kidding. Would be cool to meet if I can make it in Sept.

I am a lowly cubicle dweller these days... I have been asked to travel to China in Sept to 'learn' the latest and greatest in processes that I used to be hands-on 10 years ago.

Dang it. I thought I was one of a kind. :nabble_smiley_tongue: Just kidding. Would be cool to meet if I can make it in Sept.

I am a lowly cubicle dweller these days... I have been asked to travel to China in Sept to 'learn' the latest and greatest in processes that I used to be hands-on 10 years ago.

I'm not sure he has a profile here, but I do know that Gary and Bill have contact with him when he's in the States.

Cool dude and pretty knowledgeable about these 460 trucks.

Maybe the two of you would find common ground?

Maybe the opposite, IDK.,

I'm not sure he has a profile here, but I do know that Gary and Bill have contact with him when he's in the States.

Cool dude and pretty knowledgeable about these 460 trucks.

Maybe the two of you would find common ground?

Maybe the opposite, IDK.,

Definitely the opposite when it comes to traveling. I dislike it with a passion. I would rather be home and in my garage.

I agree it is frustrating that people will subtract 100s of thousands off the theoretical odometer just to make the ad appealing or just straight up lie.

I bought my 82 Bronco that sat in a field for 25 years and the odo said 40 something which sounded possible. I had nothing really to gauge the mileage on because the whole truck was in disrepair from the elements and rodent damage but it was all original parts with nearly nothing missing. I find out later the inline 6 engine was bored .020 over with a 85/86 head which tells me it's at minimum 100k miles above the odometer. Doesn't mean a whole lot to me since I'm going through everything. I think this one was just a lemon and the original owners dumped it.

I haven't been through as many vehicles as Alan has, but yeah floor wear on the driver side makes a lot of sense.

Yes... I would much rather people just acknowledge they don't know the miles on the truck than say "xx,xxx" original miles.... I agree that within reason (as long as we are within a 100k mile error margin :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:) miles don't count most times the truck has to be gone through anyway....