Bullnose Forums

85 ford F350 lug pattern

8 on 6.5". You've got to be careful about the hub hole, the Chevy wheels that are 8x6.5" have a hub hole that is too small, so you'll need Ford wheels, or wheels that were made for a Ford. My trailer wagon wheels also have the larger hub hole.

8 on 6.5". You've got to be careful about the hub hole, the Chevy wheels that are 8x6.5" have a hub hole that is too small, so you'll need Ford wheels, or wheels that were made for a Ford. My trailer wagon wheels also have the larger hub hole.

Dodge is another option. 8 on 6.5 is (was) pretty common, but again make sure the center hole is big enough.

These trucks are lug centric (tapered nuts) not centered on, and by, the hub.

Dodge is another option. 8 on 6.5 is (was) pretty common, but again make sure the center hole is big enough.

These trucks are lug centric (tapered nuts) not centered on, and by, the hub.

I'm pretty sure that "big enough" means 4 7/8" ID. the spare that came on my '97 F-250 had a 4 3/4" center hole which did not work. I had to replace that wheel and my notes are that the new wheel was 4 7/8.

I'm pretty sure that "big enough" means 4 7/8" ID. the spare that came on my '97 F-250 had a 4 3/4" center hole which did not work. I had to replace that wheel and my notes are that the new wheel was 4 7/8.

Don't know if this will be a issue with steel rims but when I was searching for aluminum rims for my 85 f250 many rims wouldn't fit the front axle as the rim hit the brake caliper mounting bolt. Think the rims that hit the caliper mounting bolt would of fit just fine on a 86 f250 with the newer rubber and steel push in retainers.