Bullnose Forums

"Gas FM" Radio Bezel

Never seen anything like that before. :nabble_anim_confused:

Seems to be a reminder not to fill the truck with diesel.

I had cousins that would mark around the gas cap and door to remind their kids and wives not to put gas in the diesel truck. Never seen this done on a dash before. To me it screams desperation after someone made some mistakes. :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

I had cousins that would mark around the gas cap and door to remind their kids and wives not to put gas in the diesel truck. Never seen this done on a dash before. To me it screams desperation after someone made some mistakes. :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Sadly this is a rare case of the bezel not having damaged mounting tabs for the screws. I found some burl laminate I may try on this.

Sadly this is a rare case of the bezel not having damaged mounting tabs for the screws. I found some burl laminate I may try on this.

There was a guy on here a few years back who was pattern matching burlwood and rosewood steering wheel horn bar and radio bezel appliques.

I think he started out doing it to Crown Vic's and David caught him from his eBay store.

The finished product looked fantastic! 🤩

As I recall his name was Perry.

A lot of members were after the brushed aluminum XLS trim but he couldn't find a perfect match, then he had to move location and kinda dropped off the radar.

I don't know if it was overwhelming or too far outside his wheelhouse, but I can try to find the thread...

Edit :nabble_smiley_cool:: https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Woodgrain-repair-kit-for-ideas-only-td30473.html

Diesel spout is bigger than unleaded so you can't fail the other way around, but a friend had one of his drivers put 30 gallons of gasoline in a diesel van and completely destroy the engine....

Notice, no ROTFL smiley here.

I think perhaps they should make diesel gas caps green.

They say you can't fix stupid. :nabble_smiley_hurt:

Diesel spout is bigger than unleaded so you can't fail the other way around, but a friend had one of his drivers put 30 gallons of gasoline in a diesel van and completely destroy the engine....

Notice, no ROTFL smiley here.

I think perhaps they should make diesel gas caps green.

They say you can't fix stupid. :nabble_smiley_hurt:

If you're at a gas station, yes, but if you're getting fuel from the farm, you never know what kind of pump handle you might have :)