Bullnose Forums

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT MIGRATION - PLEASE READ

Gary, Thank you and whom ever else has helped get this thing going. I have not posted in a while have not had a chance to work on my 81" in almost a year now because of medical issues. but by GOD's grace i'm getting better day by day. PLease count me in for support just let me know when and how to contribute.

David (POPOPS81)

Pete and David, you are on the list. I'll hit you up when the time comes. Thanks!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete and David, you are on the list. I'll hit you up when the time comes. Thanks!

I missed all of the lead up conversations about the migration apparently. But put me on the list and I'll send in a contribution when you're accepting funds. I'm not a regular commenter but I sure have been helped by y'all and the documentation here. Alan

I missed all of the lead up conversations about the migration apparently. But put me on the list and I'll send in a contribution when you're accepting funds. I'm not a regular commenter but I sure have been helped by y'all and the documentation here. Alan

Alan - You are on the list. Thanks a bunch.

Once we get the decision back from the lawyer then we'll know which way to go.

Alan - You are on the list. Thanks a bunch.

Once we get the decision back from the lawyer then we'll know which way to go.

Hey Gary, put me down as a contributor too. There’s too much valuable information you and others have curated and contributed for it to be lost. I think 1800 bucks should be easy for all of us on the forum to handle to ensure its continued existence.

Hey Gary, put me down as a contributor too. There’s too much valuable information you and others have curated and contributed for it to be lost. I think 1800 bucks should be easy for all of us on the forum to handle to ensure its continued existence.

Thanks, Waylon. You are on the list.

Still haven't heard back from the lawyer.

Thanks, Waylon. You are on the list.

Still haven't heard back from the lawyer.

You can put me down as a contributor when the time comes as well. Thank you.

You can put me down as a contributor when the time comes as well. Thank you.

Jeremy - You are on the map and on the list of contributors.

Do you know the HillCntryTexan? Check the map.

Jeremy - You are on the map and on the list of contributors.

Do you know the HillCntryTexan? Check the map.

Gary, I've been on the other side of the pond for a bit and haven't checked in.

Please place me on the contributor list and call on me when the time comes.