Bullnose Forums

1986 Ford Bronco

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Are you looking for some to rebuild the engine, transmission, or the whole vehicle? And where are you located? Some of us might know of local guys in certain areas

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Are you looking for some to rebuild the engine, transmission, or the whole vehicle? And where are you located? Some of us might know of local guys in certain areas

Thanks for the reply. I live in North Carolina and I am looking for someone to just rebuild the transmission

Thanks for the reply. I live in North Carolina and I am looking for someone to just rebuild the transmission

Give us a zip so we have a clue!

Mat from TN, who's now in NC may be your guy (or know someone)

Tranny's are bulky and heavy to ship. 💡

The zip is 27265

I hope it is ok, but I put you on our map using your zip, which you can see at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu. If you don't want that I can easily remove you.

We have a bunch of NC members

I think Dave Grant has been recruiting at the Hot Rod shows and cruise-in's he attends.

welcome. I'm not versed in the rts enough to claim that I would rebuild one for someone else just yet. I have not done a parts search for what is available. I do have one in my truck and have a spare also on the shelf both 2wd. but I'm busy enough with aods these days. however, what are the issues you are having leading you to want a rebuild? what t case is there?

welcome. I'm not versed in the rts enough to claim that I would rebuild one for someone else just yet. I have not done a parts search for what is available. I do have one in my truck and have a spare also on the shelf both 2wd. but I'm busy enough with aods these days. however, what are the issues you are having leading you to want a rebuild? what t case is there?

I looked on the map for your zip code. we are about 25 miles apart. I'm in Lexington on the cotton grove side. do you ever go to cruise ins? we have a good one in Lexington the second Tuesday each month. I'm usually attending.