Bullnose Forums

Stabalizer Bar nut suggestions

Our old u-bolts are not in great shape but we decided to go ahead and put them back on until the new ones arrive. Below are images comparing what came off with what went back on. Stripped and painted all parts. New endlinks because the old ones were rusted beyond reuse. Moog blue bushings.

This has removed most of the tap-dancer sounds from the rear of the vehicle. The front is next.

Progress is GOOD! :nabble_smiley_good:

It's really nice when you don't have to listen to a sloppy or broken suspension any more. 👍

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Progress is GOOD! :nabble_smiley_good:

It's really nice when you don't have to listen to a sloppy or broken suspension any more. 👍

We are getting there. Once we get the front done, I want to start looking at the leaf springs.

We are getting there. Once we get the front done, I want to start looking at the leaf springs.

your progress looks great. when you get the front tidied up it will be a great step.

610? did one get by me? delta elite I get. hehehehe

It's a stainless N frame Smith with a six and a half inch barrel that takes full moon clips.

I used to use it shooting hunter pistol in silhouette.

Mine has Millet sights and a crisp 2 1/2# single action trigger.

It's a stainless N frame Smith with a six and a half inch barrel that takes full moon clips.

I used to use it shooting hunter pistol in silhouette.

Mine has Millet sights and a crisp 2 1/2# single action trigger.

not near as active as I once was. too many hobbies. still, I step out back to send a box or two now and then. 22 at home but if I want to make noise I go across the lake to my local (private) range.

not near as active as I once was. too many hobbies. still, I step out back to send a box or two now and then. 22 at home but if I want to make noise I go across the lake to my local (private) range.

Nice!

My brother used to live right down the street from the silhouette range, before the divorce.

I don't think there are any silhouette clubs in the Northeast anymore...

Had a few barrels for my TC Contender.

Everything from 22 hornet to 7.62x39 & 300 whisper..or blackout, or whatever they call it today.

J.D. Jones made a lot of wildcats.

Nice!

My brother used to live right down the street from the silhouette range, before the divorce.

I don't think there are any silhouette clubs in the Northeast anymore...

Had a few barrels for my TC Contender.

Everything from 22 hornet to 7.62x39 & 300 whisper..or blackout, or whatever they call it today.

J.D. Jones made a lot of wildcats.

Here's a little video from the maker of what look like Nordlock washers.

I was hoping it would better explain clamping force, but it just goes n abut how their hardened washers will keep the nut from loosening, and you sre already using pervailing torque nuts.