Bullnose Forums

Blue Truck Parts/thisoldpart

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I purchased the shift indicator cable, The only issue I had was the clamp on the column kept coming out when I tried to install the cover. I was finally able to get it to stay in place. Otherwise, I'm happy with the parts. Installation instructions were great.

I purchased the shift indicator cable, The only issue I had was the clamp on the column kept coming out when I tried to install the cover. I was finally able to get it to stay in place. Otherwise, I'm happy with the parts. Installation instructions were great.

We have another user (Will/dirtymac) who reported the same, and said they used their original clip to attach the new cable.

This is great feedback, because it gives the vendor room to improve the product. :nabble_smiley_good:

• 3 months later...

We have another user (Will/dirtymac) who reported the same, and said they used their original clip to attach the new cable.

This is great feedback, because it gives the vendor room to improve the product. :nabble_smiley_good:

Yes, the clip that came with the cable is a bit small. One of my original clips survived the replacement and is still going strong. I've had the steering column opened back up a few times now and the clip that came with the new cable is still just dangling there. I should email him back about that and maybe he can enlarge it a bit. The cable is great though!

Yes, the clip that came with the cable is a bit small. One of my original clips survived the replacement and is still going strong. I've had the steering column opened back up a few times now and the clip that came with the new cable is still just dangling there. I should email him back about that and maybe he can enlarge it a bit. The cable is great though!

Thanks for sharing your experience. :nabble_anim_handshake:

I don't own an automatic truck, so this is important for me to remember!