Bullnose Forums

Is there any interest in a Bullnose meet?

I would be interested but it will depend on the location. I'm in Louisiana on the Gulf Coast. Oklahoma is potentially doable and I'm familiar with that drive to that area. I'm not sure how far my truck will make it yet but we currently have a trip to Central Arkansas planned for the Eclipse in April. I'm hoping to have her in good enough shape to pull my tear drop up there.

I would be interested but it will depend on the location. I'm in Louisiana on the Gulf Coast. Oklahoma is potentially doable and I'm familiar with that drive to that area. I'm not sure how far my truck will make it yet but we currently have a trip to Central Arkansas planned for the Eclipse in April. I'm hoping to have her in good enough shape to pull my tear drop up there.

You should meet up with Nick & George. 💡

They have a great ex-military 300-6 truck 'Brutus' and a '77 bordello red Ranchero that looks right out of Starsky and Hutch.

ETA: they live the east bank of NOLA in Lutcher.

You should meet up with Nick & George. 💡

They have a great ex-military 300-6 truck 'Brutus' and a '77 bordello red Ranchero that looks right out of Starsky and Hutch.

ETA: they live the east bank of NOLA in Lutcher.

Oh sweet! I'll have to see if I can find them. That isn't far from us and there are a couple of junk yards out that way I want to hit up.

Oh sweet! I'll have to see if I can find them. That isn't far from us and there are a couple of junk yards out that way I want to hit up.

If you find a post and click George's username there is an option to 'send email'

But the UI is broken software and you will get a response that it didn't go through.

Gary is aware of this, but can't fix it, so he recommends CCing yourself so you know it was sent.

I'll go look for one of his posts about upgraded factory radios or their AMAZING top of the line Ranchero. (Nick is an electronics wiz, and George is a recording engineer)

If the email system is not working you can tag them to this thread, or I could even text him (as I sent them a Holley 0-80457s for the harlot 'half a pickup')

If you find a post and click George's username there is an option to 'send email'

But the UI is broken software and you will get a response that it didn't go through.

Gary is aware of this, but can't fix it, so he recommends CCing yourself so you know it was sent.

I'll go look for one of his posts about upgraded factory radios or their AMAZING top of the line Ranchero. (Nick is an electronics wiz, and George is a recording engineer)

If the email system is not working you can tag them to this thread, or I could even text him (as I sent them a Holley 0-80457s for the harlot 'half a pickup')

https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/The-FORD-Lounge-tp30992p79311.html

I stand corrected, it's a 79 1/2

17971992_10211088374298375_5800476994410632868_o.jpg.6921624009843cc5e15f91f57e746a28.jpg

interior.jpg.d82fc050ab18b07043e6fa28c7d11d21.jpg

My husband already found them and texted me about the radio ... we've been debating about our current broken radio. He likes the factory radio, I want a big car play screen for my phone. This is going to make things even more interesting.

My husband already found them and texted me about the radio ... we've been debating about our current broken radio. He likes the factory radio, I want a big car play screen for my phone. This is going to make things even more interesting.

The universe works in weird ways sometimes...... 🤯