Bullnose Forums

Trans tunnel cover install

If you want it removable go to the weatherstrip section of your local big box and get CLOSED CELL neoprene gasket 1/4 thick by 1/2"

Edit: Home Depot has it with the floor registers for some reason. :nabble_anim_crazy:

If you don't care you can just RTV (silicone) it in place.

I saw your other thread about the tunnel covers. What did you end up going with, and do you have any pictures of the install?

I’m going 2wd C6 to TKO. I could cut a shifter hole but I’d rather find a tunnel cover for better access as needed.

I saw your other thread about the tunnel covers. What did you end up going with, and do you have any pictures of the install?

I’m going 2wd C6 to TKO. I could cut a shifter hole but I’d rather find a tunnel cover for better access as needed.

I ended up with the original

manual trans cover. Truck was origionaly a standard that had been converted to an AOD. I am going back to a manual. Using a T5 with a

foward s10 tailhousing conversion from Modern Driveline. The tran cover had some holes that I will need to patch but the metal is in good shape. Going to weld in patch panels to repair the holes. Having trouble with pics. Send me an email with you email address in it and I will send you some pics.

I ended up with the original

manual trans cover. Truck was origionaly a standard that had been converted to an AOD. I am going back to a manual. Using a T5 with a

foward s10 tailhousing conversion from Modern Driveline. The tran cover had some holes that I will need to patch but the metal is in good shape. Going to weld in patch panels to repair the holes. Having trouble with pics. Send me an email with you email address in it and I will send you some pics.

20240128_154901.jpg.2a5037d70f250157dcea3304aa0aedc9.jpg

20240128_151414.jpg.95cb685bb3a9a01724f50532ac08d9e1.jpg