Bullnose Forums

Intermittent wipers

rshemmy

So I need to buy a wiper delay box? These are about $100?

You need both the box and the switch, as that page says. They go together as your old switch doesn't have a delay position. And they are available in the salvage as they were used for many years. You can see the years on that page.

You need both the box and the switch, as that page says. They go together as your old switch doesn't have a delay position. And they are available in the salvage as they were used for many years. You can see the years on that page.

Ok, Sounds good. Thanks

Some folks don't know they have intermittent wipers or tilt steering wheels on these trucks.

Have you tried turning the knob to the left?

Amen to that! When I bought "Big Ugly" the 1990 F250, I was told that the wiper switch stop was broken and it would go past off, when I checked it had intermittent wipers, PO never knew it.

Amen to that! When I bought "Big Ugly" the 1990 F250, I was told that the wiper switch stop was broken and it would go past off, when I checked it had intermittent wipers, PO never knew it.

Intermittent wipers seemed to be standard on Broncos.

I've never seen one in the pick 'n pull without them.

Intermittent wipers seemed to be standard on Broncos.

I've never seen one in the pick 'n pull without them.

You can also find them on Ebay as I just got the box & switch used as I thought mine had stop working and they might again so got it just in case LOL

Dave ----

You can also find them on Ebay as I just got the box & switch used as I thought mine had stop working and they might again so got it just in case LOL

Dave ----

Just for fun, I just checked on eBay.

Looks pretty expansive, over 100$ US.

I suggest to verify at a salvage yard. I got mine (module+switch) for 25$ for the kit, at my local yard.

No problem at all, works very well.

The easiest upgrade I made to Big Bro. Plug’n play.

:nabble_smiley_wink: