Bullnose Forums

81 F100 flare side custom with 300 six & T18

FuzzFace2

Some say the 87+ panel is an upgrade as the leaves and pine needles can’t get through the pin holes. But I like the Bullnose slots.

Never say never, Gary. :nabble_smiley_grin:

(I'll bet that's a musical reference that's way past your time)

Pinhole cowls let in plenty of organic debris, just a lot less than slots.

The amount of muck way down behind my drain boots was startling.

I still have a leak on the drivers side kick, because I can't get in there to fix it. :nabble_smiley_angry:

Mesh glued to the back of the panel will certainly be better than that.

I'm tempted to leave the rubber boots off, so things can simply wash out.

With my luck hornets would build a big paper nest in there. :nabble_smiley_hurt:

Some say the 87+ panel is an upgrade as the leaves and pine needles can’t get through the pin holes. But I like the Bullnose slots.

Pinhole cowls let in plenty of organic debris, just a lot less than slots.

The amount of muck way down behind my drain boots was startling.

I still have a leak on the drivers side kick, because I can't get in there to fix it. :nabble_smiley_angry:

Mesh glued to the back of the panel will certainly be better than that.

I'm tempted to leave the rubber boots off, so things can simply wash out.

With my luck hornets would build a big paper nest in there. :nabble_smiley_hurt:

“Never say never again” doesn’t ring any musical bells for me. It is just what Connery said when asked to play Bond again - the second time with more money. So they titled the movie that? :nabble_anim_confused:

At first I thought the radio / no radio was the answer till I read more of the post.

I thought this because the long slots were from my 11/80 F100 Custom non-AC (DSO 2? cant see in picture) and it looks like someone drilled the hole for the ANT. (no ANT with truck) and is all bent and why I did not want to use it

Then the tapered slot cover were on the 2/81 F100 Ranger AC (DSO 22) and this ANT. is the Ford rectangle type held on with 4 screws and looks to be factory, even had the part number yellow tag on it.

So maybe the even slots were a 1980 hold over from different plants?

Maybe? My 1980 with a 3/80 build date has the long slots. This was a non-A/C and I *think* non-radio truck.

Romeo Void

A dance club standard from 1982

Is that a cover of the BeeGees song, or of the film soundtrack by Michel Legrand (originally sung by Lani Hall)?

I don't really know.

There are plenty of clips on SoundCloud and YouTube.

With lyrics like 'I might like you better if we slept together' I kinda doubt it.

At first I thought the radio / no radio was the answer till I read more of the post.

I thought this because the long slots were from my 11/80 F100 Custom non-AC (DSO 2? cant see in picture) and it looks like someone drilled the hole for the ANT. (no ANT with truck) and is all bent and why I did not want to use it

Then the tapered slot cover were on the 2/81 F100 Ranger AC (DSO 22) and this ANT. is the Ford rectangle type held on with 4 screws and looks to be factory, even had the part number yellow tag on it.

So maybe the even slots were a 1980 hold over from different plants?

Maybe? My 1980 with a 3/80 build date has the long slots. This was a non-A/C and I *think* non-radio truck.

So some where between 11/80 & 2/81 there was a change but still don't know if it was because of radio ANT. or AC because the 11/80 truck was like yours no radio & AC.

Would be nice if we had a member with an 80 model and it had factory radio & AC to see what slots it had.

I don't think I would have seen this but I was looking at the back sides to see how the foam seal was run and if I could follow the one not used if I could not tell on the one I was going to use.

Dave ----

With lyrics like 'I might like you better if we slept together' I kinda doubt it.
I knew Romeo Void sounded familiar. That song is "Never Say Never". Not "Never Say Never Again", Gary. :nabble_smiley_thinking:
“Never say never again” doesn’t ring any musical bells for me.

I knew Romeo Void sounded familiar. That song is "Never Say Never". Not "Never Say Never Again", Gary. :nabble_smiley_thinking:
“Never say never again” doesn’t ring any musical bells for me.

And, that's what I said.

Gary's the one that mentioned the Bond movie.

Who's post did you respond to?

Eta: I didn't see your last snippet, when I replied :nabble_smiley_blush:

Because you edited it in.

And, that's what I said.

Gary's the one that mentioned the Bond movie.

Who's post did you respond to?

Eta: I didn't see your last snippet, when I replied :nabble_smiley_blush:

Because you edited it in.

I read yours, but Gary's post where he added "Again" to the title made me fixate on the movie. So when you said it was an 80s dance song, it totally threw me off. That's when I asked you about the cover. But after you quoted the lyrics, I recognized it, and went back through the thread to find the mixup.