CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Stu

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Stu!  Welcome to the Bullnose forum!    You've set a new high-water mark for introductions.  Wow!  And, the gallery is awesome.  I'm basically an engineer and can't draw stick figures, so I'm in awe of people like you.  

Glad you are part of this new community.  Please feel free to suggest changes as the forum itself is only about 10 days old, and the web site is less than two years old.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Ford F834
Administrator
Stu, you have indeed set a new high water mark for introductions! Thanks for joining and sharing 🙂
SHORT BED 4-DOOR DIESEL: 1986 F350 4x4 under construction-- 7.3 IDIT ZF5+GVOD

STRAIGHT SIX 4X4: 1981 F150 2wd to 4x4-- 300 I6 close ratio diesel T19, hydroboost brakes, Saginaw steering

BIG F: 1995 F-Superduty under construction— converting to 6.9L IDI diesel ZF5+DNE2
Reply | Threaded
|

Don Claustro-2
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
CONTENTS DELETED
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
We are a close family, and yet we welcome new friends.  As for being a noob, I was 7 years ago and still have a lot to learn.  But there are guys on here that can help us both.  

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Ford F834
Administrator
Stu and I have been Facebook friends for a little over a year and have chatted a bunch by email and messenger. He is definitely a cool cat. I hope we can meet in person one day.

Stu you don't give yourself enough credit with being a noob. I've learned a lot from your Facebook posts on freshening up your 351W and you do excellent work! This group has a way different feel than the Facebook crowd, I hope you enjoy it 🙂
SHORT BED 4-DOOR DIESEL: 1986 F350 4x4 under construction-- 7.3 IDIT ZF5+GVOD

STRAIGHT SIX 4X4: 1981 F150 2wd to 4x4-- 300 I6 close ratio diesel T19, hydroboost brakes, Saginaw steering

BIG F: 1995 F-Superduty under construction— converting to 6.9L IDI diesel ZF5+DNE2
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I've quit following several Facebook groups. I don't find FB to be a good way of interacting for problem resolution, and one I was invited to was just just rude.

But I still use FB, just not for technical things.

Reply | Threaded
|

Don Claustro-2
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Ford F834
CONTENTS DELETED
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Thanks!  Most of the stuff on the side is 1980-86 specific, although I have been known to include a few '87+ things 'cause folks like Jim have the later trucks.  But I don't think I have much info that would be useful on a '94 as my catalog stops at '89.

Reply | Threaded
|

ctubutis
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
I'm still learning how this forum works, looks like I've missed a LOT of posts because of the view I had set up.

So, welcome aboard, my apologies for being late. ;)