POLL: Open Up The Facebook Page(s)?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
42 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: POLL: Open Up The Facebook Page(s)?

Matt Wood
I as you probably know do frequent the facebook pages, however... i do feel like the forum you have here is a MUCH better source of good quality help and information whereas the facebook ones just allow people to do what ever they like and give (usually useless) advice, the atmosphere here is a lot more friendly from my experience and i think it would be spoilt by the use of a facebook page. That being said... if the facebook page was regulated like this is then I dont see why it wouldn't be a bad idea, It would almost be another forum location. while writing this i have changed my vote from 'Neither' to 'bullnose' as if regulated then could be a good idea, i just wouldn't want it to take away from what you have built here...
'Shelby' - 1985 bronco XLT, 351W C6, Limited slip 9 inch
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: POLL: Open Up The Facebook Page(s)?

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Matt - Thank you.  I appreciate your thoughts.  That's valuable input.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI