classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Newby Here

Roger Carter
Hello All!

New to the site, but not new to F-series trucks. Bought my first F-series, a '68 F-250 4x4 in '74 and haven't been without a Ford truck since. Currently have a '66 swb, '68 Ranger, '72, '78 and '79, both Super Cabs, and a 2012 F-150. All are running, driving rigs with the exception of the '72, which became parts truck when a tree fell on the cab. No Bullnose Fords, but did have an '80 as a work truck for many years and developed a soft spot for them.
I am a retired IBEW electrician and live in the Portland Oregon area. Always seem to have way more projects lined up for the shop than I have time or energy.

Roger Carter
Roger Carter
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Newby Here

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Roger - Welcome!  

Glad you are here, with or without a Bullnose. And I understand the too-many-projects syndrome. 🙈
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI