1986F150Six
Administrator
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Million $ Bronco???

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Yipes!!!!  I was afraid to even look as the Buy It Now button looked ominous!

I've added it to my Research and it'll be interesting to see what it goes for.

But, I will say that the 20” wheels with Nitto Trail Grappler M/T 295-55-20 tires are a turn-off.  My son and I recently talked about the trend to put rubber bands on huge wheels, rendering the vehicle from ever surviving an offroad venture.  Yes, I know this wasn't built to go offroad, but it should at least LOOK like it could as it is a Bronco.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

fords4life
It's listed in an upcoming Barret Jackson Auction.  I think the price is that high to attract attention and they are using Ebay as an advertising platform.  That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if that thing goes for well over 6 figures.  
1986 F-150 SC 2wd 4spd 302EFI Base Model all OEM motor/trans/emissions equipment.
Reply | Threaded
|

FuzzFace2
Some of the (too many) pictures make it look like a model / fake.
Was that $1800 to rebuild the rear end? Wonder what all was rebuilt on it? Did that include the disc conversion?
So 10k in parts if I read right so the rest of that mill is what?

If that is going for BIG BUCKS I can just think what that Cosworth Vega and that AMC Pacer (most likely not a rare v8) are going for?
Dave ----
Dave G.
81 F100 flare side 300 six / AA OD / NP435 / 2.75 gear
http://cars.grantskingdom1.com/index.php/1980-Ford-F100?page=1
81 F100 style side 300 six/SROD parts truck -RIP
http://cars.grantskingdom1.com/index.php/1981-Ford-F100