classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Looking to sell 1986 F350 4x4 Regular Cab lifted

spike_time
Hey all,

I'm in the position that I'm going to have to sell my Bullnose. I've done some work, got it into a better place, but not perfect.

1. Private sale, if anyone is interested happed to go down that path.
2. BaT - is that best way to go or some other way?

I'm in California, so I would love to sell it out of state, to help deal with the stupid smog rules. I did get it smogged when I bought it, but was not easy.

Thoughts?

Tim
Tim
Big Blue: '86 F-350 XLT Lariat 7.5L 460 4x4
Dutch: 2012 Jeep JKU Sarah'con 3.5" Lift Upgraded Axles with E-Lockers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Looking to sell 1986 F350 4x4 Regular Cab lifted

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Tim - I'm sorry to see that you have to sell.  But if it is what I think it is then it should be sought after.

Being an '86 F350 4x4 it should have the Dana 60 solid front axle with leaf springs.  Right?  If so, then that is big improvement on the earlier trucks, like mine was, with the TTB's and leaf springs.

BaT has been bringing in pretty decent money, so I'd think that's an option.  But I've never done it so don't know how big of a bit they take out of the sale.  So a private sale would be best to save the commission.

How 'bout telling us all about it?  Maybe someone on here would be interested?
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI