Looking for hood

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Looking for hood

Budderlord
Hey everyone new to the fourm looking for a hood in the 1p paint code which is dark grey metallic if i remember. I defiently know its the 1p paint code. Im looking for a hood in good condtion around jefferson georgia i have a 80 f100 but any hood that will fit of the same color in good shape will be fine. I plan on doing a hilborn hood scoop and would like one of the same color to cut. I know its a pretty rare color (i think) but if anyone has one close to me please message me!
1980 Ford f100 4.9i 3 on the tree paint color 1p
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Looking for hood

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome to the Bullnose Forum!  Glad you joined.  

However, before we get into finding a hood, you probably missed the email I sent you asking you to introduce yourself in the New Members Start Here folder.  Many do miss that email as our joining process is broken.  But it is important as we have our guidelines in that folder and since we hold everyone to them we want you to have a chance to read them.

So once you've assured us that you've read them we can proceed.  But the best way would be to start a new thread in that NMSH folder and introduce yourself.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Budderlord
Yes sorry i missed that ive went ahead and posted in the new members area
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
No prob, it happens all the time.  I'm hoping to get the joining process fixed, but until then we'll struggle through.

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Budderlord
Lol yah hopefully it can be fixed soon. Im just glad a fourm like this still around i thought it was dead at first but was suprised to see it wasnt facebook is nice and all but its cool to have a specifically bullnose place
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
We do things a bit differently than most FB pages, as witnessed by our guidelines.  At 1300 members we are more of a community than the huge FB pages, and while most of us haven't met we treat each other as friends.  Glad you are part of us.