Old Grumpy
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How Did You Find Us?

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Nice truck, Jim!  Glad you joined.  

However, I'm curious why you entitled your intro "How Did You Find Us?"  Not that doing so is a problem, it is just curious.  But, then, how did you find us?  

Where's home?  I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or zip.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Jim Huggard
Live in okc been 3 year project history on truck bought by fireman he passed sit in garage many years then bought buy neighbors dad he passed sit in front of his daughter house over ten years it’s a ranger lariat had a lot of surface rust zero rust underneath and still original paint underneath 68000 miles . Original motor and trans rebuilt all interior put back original update ac breaks redone radiator redone to many things to list .A buddy of mine old body man and I did all prep work for paint sanded to bare metal no signs of any wrecks or body work was original paint paid 500.00 bucks because the title was still in dad’s name they didn’t want to mess with it . Everything works including cruise found your sight when started working on it .I’m older a computer skills are limited hope to figure out how to use site ? Would like to attend your show when is it and thanks for inquiring Jim .
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
OKC?  Cool!  I've added you to the map.

As for being older, I'm 76 so...  

And the show is on Sept 16th.  Hope you can make it!

Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
In reply to this post by Jim Huggard
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona