Free stuff: Rear sliding pickup window, 2wd 8-lug suspension.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Free stuff: Rear sliding pickup window, 2wd 8-lug suspension.

Nickelplate
Hey, guys, I have a 1991 extended cab f250 I parted out and needed some stuff from for a project and I'm getting ready to take it to the scrap yard in the next week or so. If anyone is in or near Southwest Missouri, and wants to come take stuff off this junker before I chuck it, let me know soon.

rear window, side windows and trim, 2wd 8-lug front suspension, master cyl and booster, dual fuel tanks (diesel truck), and a bunch of smaller stuff that's still on it.

I know a lot of these parts are interchangeable and sometimes even an upgrade.
1986 Bronco. 5.0L, Edelbrock Pro-flo 4 EFI, Baumann-controlled 4r70w, 3.55 gears, 31" tires.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Free stuff: Rear sliding pickup window, 2wd 8-lug suspension.

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I don't see you on the map.  How "southwest" in MO?  As far as Southwest City?  I ask because I'll be east of Grove at Butler Cemetery on Memorial Day and I could pick some up for the swap meet at the show in Sept.  Or, better yet, you could save the parts and bring them to the show yourself here in Skiatook.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Nickelplate
I'm in Springfield. It's not quite Southwest City, but we make do.

I'm hoping to make it to the show in Sept, but we're expecting our first child in July, and I don't know if I'll be able to travel by September or not. Also, I'm not really interested in taking these parts off, I just figured I would offer them free if anyone wants to take them off themselves. I could help load heavy stuff with the backhoe if needed.
1986 Bronco. 5.0L, Edelbrock Pro-flo 4 EFI, Baumann-controlled 4r70w, 3.55 gears, 31" tires.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Congratulations!!!  That is a major milestone and a huge change in lifestyle.

I understand about not wanting to take the things off.  But I do hope you can make it to the show.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI