DanielAndrew
Banned User
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 1995 Ford Bronco xlt

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I was just thinking about later Broncos yesterday.  I really like the Bullnose front clip over anything later, and know that could be changed fairly easily.  And my paint/body man could put the Bullnose rear wheelwell outline on.  But, the interior is MODERN!  Don't know if I would like that.  (I know Bill's Darth is that way.)

Anyway, on this one, I'm not sure I like the grille.  It is probably to mimic the Raptor's grille, and I've seen some that said FORD that looked good.  But the BRONCO seems too big.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 1995 Ford Bronco xlt

reamer
I'm with you Gary, the Grill in this case, is hideous, just too much "in you face?"
1986 F-150 Flareside 4x4, 351, 4-v, ZF5 speed. AC, Cruise, Tilt, Slider, Digital clock, Radio, Lariat seat, Pwr doors/locks