1985 F150 carter yfa carb numbers

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

1985 F150 carter yfa carb numbers

lpeyer
I have a 1985 F150 that needs a carb replaced. The problem is that it's double stamped. The bottom stamping looks like it says 7598S indicating a large bore and the top stamping says 7652S which is a small bore. How do I determine which one I have so I can get the correct one?
Larry Peyer
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 1985 F150 carter yfa carb numbers

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I'm sorry, but you did not follow the directions you were sent.  You were asked to "Please read guidelines, below my signature, and then click this link to say that you agree to adhere to them: I agree to adhere to the guidelines.  You will then be taken to the New Members Start Here folder where we ask you to start a new thread/topic in that folder about yourself and your truck."  Until you've done that you are not to post anywhere else.

Why?  Because if you don't you may never see the guidelines.  And we hold people to the guidelines.  Some have been banned for not adhering to them, and we do not want that to happen to you.  

So please follow the directions and post in the New Member Start Here folder.  Then we can address your question.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI