classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Willing To Help Thread

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I've created a new thread: Resources/Willing To Help.  As it explains, the idea is to help an active fellow Bullnose Forum member by checking something out for him/her that requires boots on the ground.

Note the use of the term "active".  I don't know how to quantify that, but my intent is to suggest that just because someone becomes a member doesn't mean that we should drop everything and go check something out for them on their first day.  But it is up to each volunteer to determine what "active" means to them.

In any event, if you are interested in helping please respond in that thread and I'll add your name and details in the first post.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Willing To Help Thread

fords4life
Cool idea Gary.  One thing I've done in the past is create a Member Map on Google Maps.  Google has a "My Map" feature that allows you to store locations.  Here is an an example FDP Member Map.  People can give their zip code and whatever other info they want and it's easy for others to find people in their area or somewhere they may be traveling to.
1986 F-150 SC 2wd 4spd 302EFI Base Model all OEM motor/trans/emissions equipment.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Willing To Help Thread

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I like the map idea!  I wouldn't want people to put their actual addresses in, but zip codes would work well.  I'll pose the question and see if people want to participate.  Thanks.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI