classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
34 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vinny Here... and There..

vjsimone
Gary Lewis wrote
Welcome home!  Wow, that's a lot of travel.  Sure glad you did it safely.  What's next?
Gary, will spend the winter in VA/NC lots of overdue house work to be done. Pulling the top end of my Bronco engine apart as well. Then off to Newfoundland next May/June for the summer. Some short motorcycle trips maybe to the Carolina beaches and Appalachian Mountains this fall. In the spring there is a tentative motorcycle trip to Laconia NH.
Vinny... "Do All Scheduled Maintenance Prior To Troubleshooting" "Resolve All Known Issues Prior To Troubleshooting"
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Sounds like a plan.  What's up w/the Bronco?
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

vjsimone
Gary Lewis wrote
Sounds like a plan.  What's up w/the Bronco?
Not sure, but thinking it is a head gasket issue between 2 cylnders.
Going to pull the heads, re-work them while they are off.
Vinny... "Do All Scheduled Maintenance Prior To Troubleshooting" "Resolve All Known Issues Prior To Troubleshooting"
Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
And, where might you be in September of 2019?
Reply | Threaded
|

vjsimone
1986F150Six wrote
And, where might you be in September of 2019?
Newfoundland...
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
That's a loooong ride to Skiatook.  

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

vjsimone
Gary Lewis wrote
There is a song in there somewhere........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G36QWbOwMGs
Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
vjsimone wrote
Gary Lewis wrote
There is a song in there somewhere........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G36QWbOwMGs
That's funny!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona
Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
I enjoyed the song, Vinny!
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
In reply to this post by vjsimone
Aye!  I'll agree it is a long, long way from Clare to here.  I know, 'cause we've spent a couple of days in County Clare.  We stayed in Dromoland castle, which may show on that map near Latoon.  Thanks for the memories!

Reply | Threaded
|

vjsimone
This post was updated on .
Gary Lewis wrote
Aye!  I'll agree it is a long, long way from Clare to here.  I know, 'cause we've spent a couple of days in County Clare.  We stayed in Dromoland castle, which may show on that map near Latoon.  Thanks for the memories!
I have some good friends down the road in Sixmilebridge and was a friend with a Garda from Ennis,when he was alive...
Reply | Threaded
|

ctubutis
Vinny, you must be retired, that's the only way you could have that kind of time.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
In reply to this post by vjsimone
Sixmilebridge and Ennis are both just a few miles from Dromoland.  Not sure we saw either, but I see them on the map.

'Tis a small, small world.

Reply | Threaded
|

vjsimone
In reply to this post by ctubutis
ctubutis wrote
Vinny, you must be retired, that's the only way you could have that kind of time.
Yes, I did retire. Yeah was waiting to retire to make that trip.