23 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vendor Review Suggestion Box

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
Feel free to nuke it.
I didn't realize I was supposed to poll.
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Ok, I nuked it and added one with a poll here.  Dane, you might want to vote in the poll as well as copy your comments over in a post in that thread.

Jim - The only time you can add a poll, which we have in all (I hope) of the vendor reviews, is in the initial post of a thread.  Not everyone that posts also votes, but at least it gives us an easy way to see what the opinions are instead of reading all the posts.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
I understand that a poll has to be a new topic.
And now I understand why you use them here.
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.