classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Vacuum line guide for 82 Bronco

Jolene82
Hey there,

I have the dash removed from my 82 and would like to replace all my vacuum lines while it's off. Previous owner cut some of the lines under the dash and I'm unsure where they go.

Any guides out there for the vacuum lines under the dash?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vacuum line guide for 82 Bronco

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome to the forum.  My email to you asked that you "go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then start a new thread/topic in that folder about yourself and your truck."  The reason for asking that of you is so that you have a chance to read the guidelines because you will be held to them.  So please go do that.

As for the vacuum lines, you haven't told us anything about your truck other than it is an '82.  With vacuum lines under the dash I will assume that it has factory A/C.  In that case the 1981 EVTM is probably what you need.  It is located here: Documentation/Electrical/EVTM/1981 EVTM.  Toward the bottom you'll see a section on Heating, Ventilation, and A/C.  And a bit farther down there's Vacuum Distribution that might help.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI