classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

U-Tech Center

Gary Lewis
Administrator
U-Tech Center is U-Haul's truck part's store and has parts for lots of vehicles, including our Bullnose trucks, at excellent prices with dirt cheap shipping.  You may have to do some looking, but there is gold in them there Hauls.  
How would you rate U-Haul Truck Parts?
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: U-Tech Center

salans7
I've purchased quite a few things from them and as stated their prices are very fair and you can't beat the shipping. It was very quick shipping as well, with well packaged items.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: U-Tech Center

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Customer service is another reason I like U-Tech Center.  Today I got my Saginaw power steering pump, and the pics below show how it arrived.  So I called the # that was on the information that came with it and left a message explaining what the problem was - that the box had a hole in it and the reservoir has been dinged.

A bit later I got a call from a strange # that I let roll to voice mail.  It was from Frank and he said "I apologize" and "I'll have another one shipped to you."  Then "...feel free to call me at 877-804-6297 if you have any questions."

So I called and had a really good conversation with Frank.  I told him that the box was old and it looked to me like the packaging failed, but that I think the pump is usable.  He said "No worry, I'll have another one sent to you."  When I asked what to do with this one he said "There's no reason to return it."  So I told him I'd give it away and he said "Sure!"  

In addition, I told him about this review system and that I'd be happy to send him a link.  He said to send the link and tell y'all that you can use this email address to communicate with him: truckparts@uhaul.com.

Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI