classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Truck Of The Month Continued

Machspeed
Administrator
Hey friends, if you've been following along, you're familiar with our discussion on changing up the Truck Of The Month(TOM) Contest. Basically, going to create a folder and file members trucks within it. Every month I will select three trucks for entry. Entries will be selected by me based off the truck and story behind it.

That being said, I want to post up four pictures of each entry. Two good exterior pictures, an interior picture and an engine bay picture. I also would like a good story on the truck. Tells us about your truck.....how you acquired it, how long you've had it, why you like it, what's special about it, what you intend to do with it, etc.

Those whom entered the virtual 2020 truck show, you have things I can use and I may not need anything else. I will be contacting you first for permission to enter your file and submit for TOM. Please look for that email in the weeks to come and anything you want to add or change for submission.

Be advised the new contest may take a couple of months, as I need to acquire the applicants. As such, we will continue with the TOM as we have in the past until the folder is completed.

My hope in changing things up here is to bring us closer together as a group by getting to know each other better through association of our trucks. Also, to make this contest more fun and bring new life to it. I have a thing or two I want to add to it for further discussion, but for now this is it.
John

"Blackie" - 1986 F150 4x4 - Mildly warmed over 351W HO - Original owner
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Truck Of The Month Continued

Gary Lewis
Administrator
That sound great, John!  

You have my permission to use anything of mine you find, inc the pictures and writeup in the 2020 truck show.  And, as agreed, I owe you some pics of Big Blue.  But I want to get the interior done a bit more so it'll be a few days.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Truck Of The Month Continued

ratdude747
In reply to this post by Machspeed
My 2020 contest submissions are fair game, although most of the info is in the videos, not pictures. I'll probably shoot and gallery some later.
1984 F150: 300 L6, AOD, RWD. EEC IV / TFI, Feedback Carter YFA Carb. Stock everything but radio (for now).