classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Torque King 4x4

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Torque King 4x4 sells driveline parts for trucks.  If you've had dealings with them please rate your experience(s) with them with regard to the product, their courtesy, price, etc.  And, if you have comments please write a review.
How would you rate Torque King 4x4?
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Torque King 4x4

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I've used Torque King several times and have always had a pleasant experience.  In fact one time I ordered a number of parts and there were two slightly different oil seals and I couldn't tell where each was to go.  So I called them and the gentleman that answered was able to easily tell me.  I highly recommend them.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Torque King 4x4

AmericanSavage
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
I called TK for the remaining parts issue I an having on the front axle.  Some parts I just could not find.  

I called them because as I have to pull both axles, the right has a retaining ring that needs pressed on.  I asked about removal and replacement of that ring.  

What a great help they are.  Rec is should be easy—freeze the axle, heat up the retainer, and press on with a pipe—should go on fairly easy.

The knowledgable tech directed me to an even more complete kit.  

Highly recommend.
1980 Ford XLT F350
400 Engine (rebuilt to 406)
Holley 2300 500 CFM manual Choke Carb
Under Restore (1st time)