ShoutOut to Torqueking

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ShoutOut to Torqueking

AmericanSavage
At the suggestion of Gary, I called TK for the remaining parts issue I an having on the front axle.  Some parts I just could not find.  

I called them because as I have to pull both axles, the right has a retaining ring that needs pressed on.  I asked about removal and replacement of that ring.  

What a great help they are.  Rec is should be easy—freeze the axle, heat up the retainer, and press on with a pipe—should go on fairly easy.

The knowledgable tech directed me to an even more complete kit.  Since I am a grad of UMontana and they are in Billings, was a great plus,

I am sold on these guys, and the exploding view tool they have is excellent.

Highly recommend.  Told them GGM sent me.  They seemed pleased.
1980 Ford XLT F350
400 Engine (rebuilt to 406)
Holley 2300 500 CFM manual Choke Carb
Under Restore (1st time)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ShoutOut to Torqueking

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Excellent - Glad you like them and that they helped you out.  

I've added a vendor review entry for them (Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum › Marketplace › Vendor Reviews & Ratings > Torque King 4x4) and I'd love for you to give them a rating and a comment.  Then I'll email them a link to the reviews.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI