Shop truck

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Shop truck

Blue_Oval_Bulls
I am down to one vehicle (toy) now, my 1984 "Shop Truck". The truck is a F150 Sport Truck, 302, automatic , short bed, faux patina.
I call it that because I use it to advertise my wife's business which helps me take my car show trips off on taxes.
I plan on doing several upgrades this year, several which I've had laying around for a while. That's one of the reasons I sold off all the other projects. I'm going to just concentrate on one.
I intend to be a regular on the forum and post the past and current updates.
The truck really isn't anything special but I really enjoy driving it, I had it on the 2018 Power Tour for it's inaugural voyage, made for an interesting trip, lol.
My granddaughter's really like riding in it and going to car shows with me.
Just  a little introduction of my plans for 2022.
Blue_Oval_Bulls @ IG
JohnG @ YouTube
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Shop truck

Rembrant
Blue_Oval_Bulls wrote
That's one of the reasons I sold off all the other projects. I'm going to just concentrate on one.
Congrats man, that's a satisfying move/decision. I have over the years had more than one project at a time, and I always end up being frustrated that I can never fully finish one if there's more than one.

It's nice to just focus on one thing and dig into it.
1994 F150 4x2 Flareside. 5.0 w/MAF, 4R70W, stock.
1984 F150 4X2 Flareside. Mild 302 w/ 5spd. Sold.
1980 F150 4X4 Flareside. 300i6 w/ 5spd. Sold in 2021.
1980 F100 4X2 Flareside. 351w/2bbl w/NP435. Sold in 1995

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Shop truck

Gary Lewis
Administrator
In reply to this post by Blue_Oval_Bulls
Sounds like a fun plan.  But show us some pics of your truck.  And did you get any pics on the 2018 Power Tour?

As for grandkids, mine like my truck as well.  Hope to take them on trips in the future.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI