BigBrother-84
This post was updated on .
Interesting...
Lots are sold, but some are for sale.
Some Crew Cabs among them, not a lot.

https://www.classic.com/m/ford/f-series/7th-gen/f350/

Seems to be the same truck.
If so, what a price drop!

Jeff / 1984 F350 Crew Cab 4x4/5.8L w351 4V/ T18/ D50 4.10 front/ 8' bed.
Restored 2019-2022.
Nicknamed «Big Brother 1984», due to its soooo-looong shape & nod to George Orwell's 1984 famous novel.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Selling prices

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Yes, that is certainly quite a price drop!  

Given your post, Jeff, I went to Hagerty's site to look at valuations and discovered that they have a new tool that allows you to look at a range of years, models, price ranges, etc. Here's a link to the tool set for Bullnose trucks, but I'm not sure y'all can use it as I'm signed in on my Hagerty account and if you don't have an account you may not be able to pull it up.  However, it looks like you can.

Note that this appears to be looking at "unmodified" vehicles, although I seriously doubt many of the ones listed are truly unmodified.  In any event you can click the Modified vehicles button in the lower left and see those.  And you can zero in on a year or model, and click on an instance and see details about that truck.  Perhaps you can even find the truck above?
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
In reply to this post by BigBrother-84
Looks like the second photo has been "touched up" to me.

The bumper trim and no reflector on the fender.
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona
Reply | Threaded
|

BigBrother-84
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Gary Lewis wrote
Given your post, Jeff, I went to Hagerty's site to look at valuations and discovered that they have a new tool that allows you to look at a range of years, models, price ranges, etc. Here's a link to the tool set for Bullnose trucks, but I'm not sure y'all can use it as I'm signed in on my Hagerty account and if you don't have an account you may not be able to pull it up.  However, it looks like you can.
Interesting tool.  Works but no access to photos if not logged in.
So I did.
While exploring their tool, I saw that a lot of Bullnoses were tagged from the seller "Bring a Trailer".

So I went to this seller site (which is an auction site).  They sold 36 Bullnoses in 2023, a 1 1/2 truck sale average per month.

Our trucks seem to have a good value.

EDIT:

Looks that BowTie trucks also have a good value!

https://youtu.be/kmI7AE75PFM?feature=shared
Restored 2019-2022.
Nicknamed «Big Brother 1984», due to its soooo-looong shape & nod to George Orwell's 1984 famous novel.
Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
In reply to this post by BigBrother-84
It's a scammer.
They're pretty well known, and deserve to be retaliated against.

https://youtu.be/1Dj2N761Qw0?si=8ls1ZYjOlH1APuG7

Maybe Shaun is close enough to burn them down while they're sleeping?
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

BigBrother-84
ArdWrknTrk wrote
It's a scammer.

ArdWrknTrk wrote
Maybe Shaun is close enough to burn them down while they're sleeping?
Be careful Shaun, maybe you'll burn down the building of a nice guy who have just unfortunately be scammed too!

Restored 2019-2022.