classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Search Engine Optimization

Gary Lewis
Administrator
As many of you know, I'm reading up on how to migrate this site to Wordpress as well as overall how to set up a site to be easily found by the search engines - which is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO). And before you ask, the reason that is important is because we have good information here that the Bullnose world needs to know about.

There's one piece of info I've learned in this that I thought I should pass on. The book says "If a high-quality site that has high Google search rankings features a link to your page, search engines will take notice and assume you have some authority on the subject."

So, I urge you to provide links back to the documentation where'er you go.

But as the admin I can find out about links from other sites through Google's Search Console. So I just went out to look and then downloaded the file as I thought you might want to know. Here 'tis, and if you scroll to the very bottom you'll see that there are 384 entries and 11,277 links. (Another "before-you-ask": I can find out what those sites are, and it is interesting - if you really want to know.)

Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Search Engine Optimization

salans7
We all know who is responsible for FullSizeBronco (Looks across the room at Steve).
Reply | Threaded
|

Dorsai
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Did you look at any of those sites in Yurp?  What a mess!
Matthew
1980 F-150 Custom 2wd longbed, 300-6, C6, 2.75 rear axle
Atlanta GA
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
In reply to this post by salans7
Yes, many of those links in FSB were put there by Steve83.  

And now that I look at them, many of those .fr and such sites are scams.  They've found sites with good information and conglomerated them into a pay-for-use site.  Pay to gain access to free information.  

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

ctubutis
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
www.secretrecipes.shop?
fordford.com?

The dark web.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Secretrecipies.shop and Ford-ford.come come back with "This site can’t be reached."