(Highest)
12 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Poll For Fun

Machspeed
Administrator
OK, in an attempt to expand my skills using the forum and become a better moderator, thought I’d have some fun. Working on old trucks in the cold makes one crumpy. Not good! Let’s play!

Which one should be Jim and which one should be Gary?
This poll is closed.   
This poll ended on .
John

"Blackie" - 1986 F150 4x4 - Mildly warmed over 351W HO - Original owner
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Poll For Fun

salans7
The driver is Gary over-analyzing everything the truck does, and Jim is constantly trying to reel him back to the reality of an almost 40 year old truck.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I voted.  Go look at the vote.  Even I can figure this one out.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

old55pete
Still laughing
Steve
86 Bronco, XLT, 5.0 EFI, EEC IV, AOD, IFS, limited slip front and rear, 3.08 gears, Tilt steering, factory AC
Reply | Threaded
|

kramttocs
Administrator
In reply to this post by salans7
Scott
'Camano' 1986 F250 Supercab XLT Lariat 460/C6
'Chanute' 1980 F350 C&C 400/NP 435 - Gin Pole

But there ain't nothin' wrong with the radio
Reply | Threaded
|

Machspeed
Administrator
In reply to this post by salans7
salans7 wrote
The driver is Gary over-analyzing everything the truck does, and Jim is constantly trying to reel him back to the reality of an almost 40 year old truck.
Shaun, when I first saw this video I thought of Jim and Gary as commented exactly by you. Too funny!!!
John

Reply | Threaded
|

86 1/2 Brutus
The Driver is Gary, the Passenger is Jim.  LOL, this made me laugh so hard
Nick and George
1986 1/2  F150 XLT Lariat 4X2  300 Six  - C6 - 3:08 in a 8.8 -  Fully Loaded - 8 Foot Box
Owned since new
Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
Heyyyyy maaaaaaan I've been tryin' for days and it won't let me vote.  

..... I think we're parked.
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I think the poll is up in smoke, Cheech.

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Machspeed
Administrator
In reply to this post by ArdWrknTrk
Well Jim, glad you tried to vote. Was worried I might have offended you buddy! I only take pokes at people I like and always in fun. I expect to have the same done to me!  

Seriously though, can't vote??? Someone else needs to step up and vote to show that it works. I have the TOM job and polls are important. Hmmmmmm......priority #1 for Gary to confirm he did not turn off or otherwise destroy the poll....lol!    
John

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
The ability to poll is turned on.  And I don't see anything that would prevent Jim from voting.  In fact, I just changed my vote to "The driver should be Jim and the passenger should be Gary" and it took.  

Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
In reply to this post by Machspeed
John, I've got a much thicker skin than that, and as you've pointed out I can be a smart*** myself.  

Look at how I taunt(ed) Gary about the red 'accents' on Big Blue. (or should that be accidents?)
Anyway, I knocked it off when I could tell it was getting to him.

Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.