Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Participants

Gary Lewis
Administrator
We missed you.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

NotEnoughTrucks
So, any show pics for those of us who did not make it?

Well, maybe next year!
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Soon.  We have bunches of pics from three cameras and hope to sort through them this afternoon and pick the usable ones.  (Some are of people's feet when the camera went off accidentally.)

And, we have to list out those that were here, plus the trucks, plus who won trophies, etc.  But Chris wants us to re-time his ignition and sort out a steering wheel problem as well as find the trim piece he needs.  Then Vinny wants to box his loot for shipping tomorrow.  Perhaps after all that?  

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Ray Cecil
Well, I am glad I was able to make it. I enjoyed the trucks and getting to chat with a few of the forum members.

I am sorry I had to leave so quick, but I put in 1400 miles in three days, inspected my rent house from top to bottom, installed a dishwasher, fixed a few other small things too. So it was a really quick trip to Oklahoma this weekend.

I have however gained a boost of energy in trying to get another bullnose....so maybe next year I'll be adding a truck or bronco to the mix.

Thanks for the t-shirt Gary. I left some license plates there for anyone to grab if they wanted them. I think there was a Kentucky and a couple Texas plates left.
1988 F250 Supercab Longbed 7.3 IDI, C6, 1356, GEARVENDORS, 4.10 Sterling with autolocker

1986 F150 302, C6, 9" 2.75, Wood Flatbed

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Well, if it spurred you to get another Bullnose, then it was well worth it.  

Seriously though, it was sure good to see you again, Ray.  Please don't let it be so long next time.  At least get back for next year's show?

On the tags I've got my Bullitt one right here.