Our Forum Moved - And There Are Problems

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
25 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Our Forum Moved - And There Are Problems

RenoHuskerDu
I just tried the send email function and it never got past the captcha.

Part of the move issue?
Reno in Central Texas, 86 F250 XLT Lariat eclb 2wd 6.9, plus 2 Bricknoses, 1 Aeronose that's getting a Bullnose front clip, and parts trucks. Busy lads, father and sons wrenchers.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Actually, I think it sends the email, it just doesn't tell you or look like it did.

You should have 3 emails from me.  The first one I didn't say to send a copy to me, but on the 2nd and 3rd ones I did, and I got those two.  How many did you get?
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

RenoHuskerDu
Yes I received 3 email msgs in my inbox "Reno - I'm testing sending email via the forum."  
Along with a huge yellow WARNING from Goolag not to trust you, lol

But I gather you didn't get mine to you, asking about Lonewolf, or you would have answered that.
Reno in Central Texas, 86 F250 XLT Lariat eclb 2wd 6.9, plus 2 Bricknoses, 1 Aeronose that's getting a Bullnose front clip, and parts trucks. Busy lads, father and sons wrenchers.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Actually, I did get your message.  Or, I assume it was you with this:

onewolf
@lone_wolf_
Just another TEXAN ......

But I've been on an adventure today so didn't get to it until just now.  And I guess we have a problem that I need to turn the problem in to Nabble.  (Not that I think they are going to fix it, but if enough of us have it?)  Thanks for letting me know.

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
In reply to this post by Nemesis F150
Nemesis F150 wrote
I'm with Opa Randy on this ... just hit the icon on the desktop ...
rcarlisle wrote
And here I am.   I'm not even going to pretend to know what is going on.
have the new logo

Since you're wondering about how various systems are working:
Noticed that Jim @ ArdWrknTrk hasn't signed in but then he uses his phone all the time.
Might be an issue, or maybe not.

Edit, may be of interest: Running Safari Version 14.1.2 (15611.3.10.1.5, 15611)
Sorry, I missed the above.  Jim has been on this evening, so I know he can.  And thanks for the info on Safari.

Also, have you noticed that you can click the logo above and be taken to the main page?

Last, I've filed a problem report on the email issue.  What appears to happen is that when you click "Send Email" it actually goes, but your browser isn't told that - as witnessed by the "Waiting for forum.garysgaragemahal.com" in the lower left that flashes on and off.  And then finally the "I'm not a robot" times out and turns red.  BUT DON"T RESEND THE EMAIL!  IT HAS PROBABLY GONE!