classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Nick Boogades-New Memeber

Nboogades
Good Afternoon everyone,
My name is Nick and I'm a student at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville and I own an 86 F-150 XTL Lariat with a 302. I got it in November and have been doing little things to it here and there. I'm very excited to be a member of this forum, I'm a member of a few other Ford truck forums but this one seems a little different in the best way possible! I'm new to working on vehicles so I will do the best I can to be helpful in my descriptions of issues I may run into.
As I said before I'm a student in Tennessee but I'm originally from Edgewater, Maryland (just south of Annapolis) and will be there for a few months this summer. After that I'm going to Texas A&M University in College Station, TX in the fall and I'm hoping to take the truck with me along the way. Thanks again for having me and I'm looking forward to being a member.
-Nick
1986 F-150 XLT Lariat 4WD 302
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Nick Boogades-New Memeber

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Hello, Nick!  Welcome!

You are leaving TN to become an Aggie?  

Edgewater?  Used to live in Hockessin, PA and got down your way several times so am familiar with the area.

What's your major?  What do you plan to do?

Anyway, we'll help you get it going, and going reliably so you can make the looooong trek to College Station.  We took our daughter from Hockessin to Abilene, TX for college so are aware of how far that is.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Nboogades
Gary,
I'm a soil science major so I would like to do research for the USDA. And yes I'll be and aggie very soon!
1986 F-150 XLT Lariat 4WD 302
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Soil science?  That's new to me, but then I went to college over 50 years ago, so I'm sure things have changed a whole lot.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona