New to the forum

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New to the forum

byekryam
Hey all, new member here.  Have owned many vehicles over the years of many different types and many different makers.  Stumbled on the site trying to find a clutch fork for my current project.  Searching for the ever elusive single year '83 E3TA-7505-FA bell housing clutch fork.  From reading the posts so far it seems like a very hard item to find, but I can't read additional posts regarding people looking for the same item so I joined the forum.  All forums to me are extremely helpful in one fashion or another as we all learn from each other.  Thanks for the add
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New to the forum

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome!  Glad you joined.  

Hopefully you can find that part, but they certainly are in short supply.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

byekryam
Thanks, and hopefully.  If not, the knowledge of others who have come up with alternative solutions is invaluable!
Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
In reply to this post by byekryam
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona
Reply | Threaded
|

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by byekryam
I've got to ask if this is a Windsor truck with a mechanical clutch release shouldn't the bellhousing and everything inside be the same as a 4.9?

Gary shows a part number E3TZ 7515-D in this post.
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.