classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Arrgo
Hello everyone, been reading for awhile, decided to join, I have a 1985 f150, it runs and drives, it was my daily for a little bit. However it does need some work. Vacuum lines as of right now, then I can clean it and continue on. As soon as I figure out to post and caption images you’ll see a post about vacuum ports and lines from me, hopefully soon. Cheers.
1985 F150 XLT Lariat. 302 V8 naturally aspirated. 4 speed AOD
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New member

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome!  Glad you joined.  

Where's home?  I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

As for posting pics, see the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's.  And you can see there how to create a signature so we don't have to keep asking questions about what your truck is.  Saves us time, which means we are more likely to respond, and it means our responses can be more accurate.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Arrgo
Eastern De Soto ks, western Lenexa, 66227.
Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
In reply to this post by Arrgo
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
In reply to this post by Arrgo
You are now on the map - not far from me in the Tulsa area.  And, not far from LMC either.

You might want to put the Saturday of Labor Day Weekend on your calendar.  The night before we'll have a dinner for members here in Skiatook, and then the truck show on Saturday.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Arrgo
I will definitely look into that thank you.

And I actually work closer to LMC than live, I work just down the road from their main warehouse.