classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New member πŸ‘‹

Againstthegrain
Hey everyone!
Thought I'd say hello 😊 very new to Bullnose ownership but I'm already loving it.
I bought my '86 4x4 earlier this year after it was imported to the UK from NC. She's a 302 efi manual short bed.
The next few jobs on the list include replacing fuel lines, getting the fuel guage to work, cleaning the tank, few spots of welding and then getting her ready for the road!
I'm really looking forward to seeing your trucks and learning from you guys 😁
Black '86 f150 302 efi 4x4 short bed
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New member πŸ‘‹

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome!  Glad you joined.  

As you know from our conversation, we have others in the UK.  You can email them by clicking on their pin on the map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and then clicking the email link.  However, our email system is flakey and frequently implies to the user that it didn't send the message, although it usually does.  So I tick the box that says "Send a copy of this message to me" so I know it went.

Speaking of the map, would you like to be on it?  I wasn't sure from your FB message so haven't added you.

Last, how 'bout going to the main section and posting a few pics of your truck?  And maybe add a signature so when you ask a question we don't have to be reminded what your truck is and has?
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona
Reply | Threaded
|

Againstthegrain
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Hey! Yeah, please feel free to add me to the map. Would be great to contact the other UK owners 😊 and thankyou for the warm welcome. I'll get some photos uploaded shortly!
Also added a signature so hopefully that's showing 🀞
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
You are now on the map.  And the sig looks good.  

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Blacktop
In reply to this post by Againstthegrain
Hi from a fellow UK owner

Alan
1984 F150 XLT short bed 4x4 351w 4speed manual
1980 F100 long bed 2wd 300-6 3speed manual project truck
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§UK based truck enthusiastπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
And you are both on the map now.  Apparently you've already met?  Small world.

Reply | Threaded
|

Againstthegrain
Hi Alan!

Yes we haven't met in person but you bought the tow bar off my truck on Facebook

😁