classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New NC member

MCKieffer

Glad to have found this group!
Finally able to discuss and learn and share about my 1984 F150, without hearing the 70s are the best years to have!
Mine is a 84 like I said. Found about 2 years ago with 82k original miles for $1500, and I'm now the 2nd owner. replacing everything from the fuel tank to performance carb. Lots of new parts installed and its the most dependable truck I've ever owned! (custom paint is from previous owner, doubt I'll change)
1984 F150, 302, 4spd, short bed, Holley 500-2bbl,work in progress
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New NC member

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome!  Glad you joined.  

What part of NC?  I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you if we had a city or a zip.

But, you may run into problems finding the map, so I need to explain what is going with the forum.  We are in the process of being moved to a new server, so I've had to take the "redirect" off, which means that if you click on the link sent to you in an email you'll go directly into the forum and not the website, so there is no menu.  (I know, that's )

So I keep a few tabs open on the website itself where you'll have a menu.  But when the move is over I'll put the redirect back on and the link in the email will take you to the website as it used to do.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
In reply to this post by MCKieffer
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona
Reply | Threaded
|

FuzzFace2
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Welcome to the Bullnose Forum.
Yes would like to know where in NC you are as I am on the Benson / Angier line in NC.
There is a few of us in the Raleigh area but they hang out on the "other" Ford truck forum.

We like to hear what you have planed for the truck and we need a lot of pictures!
Dave ----
Dave G.
81 F100 flare side 300 six / AA OD / NP435 / 2.75 gear
http://cars.grantskingdom1.com/index.php/1980-Ford-F100?page=1
81 F100 style side 300 six/SROD parts truck -RIP
http://cars.grantskingdom1.com/index.php/1981-Ford-F100
Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
Welcome!
Reply | Threaded
|

Nemesis F150
In reply to this post by MCKieffer
Welcome aboard!
Fairly new here myself. Lots of really expert, knowledgeable, and helpful people here.
Only 84K miles for $1,500? That was a deal, and … at the same time, good to hear it is your most reliable truck! That's a keeper!

Replaced the gas tank, eh? That is going to be my first project and I don’t think it will be an easy one, so any input is welcome.
-= John =- 1985 F-150 EFI 302/5.0L dual tanks, long-wide bed, "heavy-half"